Welcome to paradise! Couple things up front I wanted to say after watching your videos! Keep those things in mind during the first weeks of training. Everything in detail soon with your first feedback!
- Please always look at your hands. I do not want to see your chin if I am watching your handstand from the side. It might feel easier to get into a straight line with your chin on your chest but it becomes much harder to push out. Scapular elevation is what we need and what we are looking for. Check out this article and especially short video on top for more info: https://courses.coachbachmann.com/blog-head-position-in-handstand/
- Place your shoulders on top of the center of your hands and NOT on top of your wrists. In your tuck slides you are pushing your shoulders too far open.
- Do not pull your knees too lower in the tuck slide. Keep a slight anterior pelvic tilt the entire time. If your lower back wants to round you lose
- Side Bends. Wear socks on the wall and do not stay down that long.
- Slide Away. Come closer to the wall. The less far you are the more technical and less conditioning based the drill gets. You are already strong 😉
I Want you to train handstands 3-4 times per week.
I want you to focus on every single rep.
Please upload your videos every second Friday starting June 9th so I can do your feedback on Saturdays. If this is super inconvenient for you let me know and we can arrange a different day 🙂 We can also always update your plan to weekly feedbacks
Reach out via WhatsApp with any questions.
+1 213 425 7858